We offer our customers the expertise in utilizing innovative pest control measures to contain the spread of Bedbugs. Bedbugs during daytime prefer to hide in places where people rest. They hide in cracks & crevices in the walls, beds as well as furniture. Further, these are also found in the folds of mattresses & gaps in plywood.
Bedbug’s infestation is often picked up from places like hospitals, cinema theatres, hotels as well as public transport. Sleepless nights with constant irritation due to injection of minute doses of bed bug saliva into blood likely contribute to ill-health of children as well as adults. Not considered as human parasite, Bed bugs medical significance is limited to itching & inflammation from their bites. These bugs are also efficient hitchhikers & are usually transported on clothing, luggage, beds & furniture brought into homes.
SIGNS OF INFESTATION:
- Infested areanfested area/hiding places characteristically marked by dark spotting & staining (It is dried excreta of bugs).
- Presence of eggs & eggshells, molted skins of nymphs & bugs themselves.
- Rusty/reddish spots of blood on bed sheets, mattresses & walls.
- Heavy infestation may have musty/buggy smell.
- Biting evidence to customers, bite cause swelling.