We offer well defined strategies for controlling the menace of Rats. An intelligent mammal, it is related with mankind from hundreds of years and depends on man as well as its property for food & shelter. Prolific breeders, young ones attain sexual maturity within 12 weeks in ideal conditions with a pair rapidly multiplying to 800 in one year. They are also agile, good climbers & swimmers and can easily climb on pipes, cables as well as enter into structures.
WHY RAT CONTROL:
- Rats cause more damages by contamination with urine, faeces & hair that also reduces the sales value of products.
- These rodents have compulsive gnawing habit and destroy many articles like packing material, electric cables, clothes, lead pipes.
- They normally live in burrows & destroy structures like floors and buildings.
- They also cause damages to root system of plants leading to heavy loss to agriculture.
- Rodents are carriers of more than 40 diseases like Salmonellosis, Leptospirosis, Plague (Epidemic disease), Trichinosis.